Saturday, February 21, 2015

11 Weeks

 
How far along: 11 weeks - EDD finalized to 09/10/15
 
How big is baby: The size of a lime - Baby has see-through skin, but is on his or her way to looking more like a baby. Fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and tooth buds, hair follicles, and nail beds are forming.
 
What are we having: We'll find out in April March, thanks to the Harmony test!
 
Symptoms this week: Slowly starting to feel like myself again. I still have some waves of nausea and gagging, but they're lessening. I'm still exhausted, but not as much as I was a few weeks ago.
 
Weight gain/loss: Holding steady at my starting weight again, after gaining back the 2 lbs that I lost.
 
Food aversions/cravings: No more aversions, but no real cravings for anything specific either. If something really appeals to me I'll *need* to eat it, but nothing that I've wanted to eat every single day.
 
The baby belly: There's a bump! It's tiny, and probably just noticeable to me, but it's there.
 
Movement: I can't feel baby yet, but lots of movement visible on the ultrasound.
 
What is freaking me out: Waiting on the results of our Harmony test. We opted to have both the genetic tests and sex determination run at my first OB appointment this week. I was told 7-10 days, which seems like forever.
 
What I'm totally loving: We have pictures of the baby that actually look like a baby! My first OB appointment was at 11w6d and, much to my surprise, I was given an abdominal ultrasound. No more blob! Baby has fingers, feet, hands, and a face with a cute little nose.
 
What I'm looking forward to: Graduating from my fertility center at 12w!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment