Thursday, October 18, 2012

Halloween Decor

It's an awkward time to give a blog a "rebirth." I openly admit that. Most people would make a resolution in January about blogging more, or something like that. I'm just sick of being ADD with my blog, so here I am. I'm laying it out there. This blog may be disorganized, but that's how I roll with my life. I've learned that I need an outlet, so here I am... starting fresh:

Christmas has always been the big holiday where I got the house all gussied up. Tree, lights, garland, the works. However, since we moved to Texas and found our real home, as opposed to just a house, I've developed a love for decorating for all holidays and seasons.

With Halloween decor being so close to generic autumn decor, I tried to find at least a few pieces that I can keep up throughout Thanksgiving. And by a few pieces, I really do mean a few. Somehow I don't think the skulls, spiders, and skeleton hands are really Turkey Day appropriate.

Halloween Decor 2012 Halloween Decor 2012

Halloween Decor 2012

Halloween Decor 2012

Halloween Decor 2012

Halloween Decor 2012

Halloween Decor 2012

Halloween Decor 2012

Halloween Decor 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment