Thursday, May 29, 2014

David's Tea

 
I have to quickly post about my newfound obsession... David's Tea. My dear friend Amie, who runs Off-Beat Charm, turned me on to these teas and now I can't stop!
 
This was my first sampling of their teas. I purchased two mugs, and Amie hand-picked a lovely sampling of several tea flavors that she thought I would enjoy ...and I certainly did! I don't think there is one tea flavor, that I've tried so far, that I've disliked. My absolute favorite so far is Queen of Tarts. I liked it so much that I placed an order for more before I even finished the sample. It's tart, it's sweet, it's bright red, and it's great iced or hot.
 
I'm usually not at a loss for words when it comes to most topics, but I am with this tea. It's just good. Any flavor, any variety... it's good. Try it. I am in no way benefitting from this endorsement, I simply wanted to spread the word about David's Tea. I do plan on trying to create some tea-infused recipes, so keep this post as a mental reference for the future.
 
If you've tried David's Tea before, leave me a comment and let me know your favorite flavor!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment