Saturday, March 15, 2014

Spring Cleaning Quick Tip

 
Let me start off by saying that I am in no way getting paid for this product review. J and I were wandering around The Container Store last Sunday and I came across these little plastic interlocking drawer organizers.
 
They were $5.99 so I figured it wouldn't be a huge loss if they turned out to be junk. I have a small makeup drawer in our bathroom that was in desperate need of organization, and these were actually short enough to allow the drawer to close properly. The added bonus is that you can configure them into any size, shape, and layout that your little heart desires.
 
This morning, while preheating the oven for breakfast, I figured I'd do something productive. I wound up only using about one and a half of the strips (package includes 5), so I have plenty left over for other organization projects. I also picked up a pack of the larger (ie. taller) sized ones for my dresser drawers.
 
The verdict? Totally worth the $6. These are simple to use, they break apart easily, and they are totally customizable. The only con is that they can slide around inside the drawer. This isn't an issue if you fill the entire drawer with them, but I only needed it in half of my makeup drawer so it does shift a tiny bit. All in all though, I'm happy. It was cheap, simple, and did exactly what I needed it to do!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment