Saturday, August 22, 2015

37 Weeks

 
How far along: 37 weeks - EDD 09/10/15
 
How big is baby: The size of a winter melon - She is practicing inhaling, exhaling, sucking, gripping, and blinking.
 
What are we having: A sweet baby girl
 
Symptoms this week: Pressure. So much pressure! Baby flipped (thank, God!) and almost all of my horrible back pain disappeared. It has now been replaced with all of this downward pressure, but I'll take it!
 
Weight gain/loss: Up another pound for a total of 24.
 
Food aversions/cravings: Ice cream. I can't get enough of it. I've gone through a shameful amount of ice cream bars and cones from the package we brought home from Costco this week.
 
The baby belly: She has definitely dropped. No question about it this time. I think she still might have a little further to go, but she is down there.
 
Movement: Movement has changed dramatically. It is still very strong, and hurts at times, but where I'm feeling things is completely different than last week. It makes me wonder how long she had been breech without me realizing it.
 
What is freaking me out: I just need baby girl to stay head down. That's it for right now. I'm incredibly worried that she is going to flip herself back into breech, and we'll need to go down the potential path to a c-section.
 
What I'm totally loving: That for right now she is head down, and all is right with the world. She is only partially engaged, but I'm dilated over 1cm and everything is softening down there.
 
What I'm looking forward to: My 38 week appointment. Hopefully we'll get confirmation that she's still head down, lower, and maybe I'll even be dilated a bit more. I'm fairly certain I lost part of my plug, so that's a good sign on the dilation front. The pressure and pelvic pain get more intense everyday, so hopefully that just means she is dropping lower and lower into position.
 

1 comment:

  1. Sudah pernahkah Kamu berfikir jika satu situs poker online terpercaya mempunyai kelebihan? Nah di S1288Poker akan kami akan beri sedikit informasi tentang Keuntungan Dan Kelebihan (Baca Selengkapnya...)

    ReplyDelete