Saturday, February 14, 2015

10 Weeks

 
How far along: 10 weeks - EDD 09/09/15
 
How big is baby: The size of a prune - Baby has working arm joints, and cartilage and bones are forming. Vital organs are now fully developed and starting to function. He or she is swallowing and kicking in there, too!
 
What are we having: We'll find out in April. I'm still thinking its a boy, but have recently been having dreams about it being a girl.
 
Symptoms this week: Definitely still gagging. It isn't paired with any nausea or anything, it's legitimately just random gagging. I can also smell everything, which I'm sure is a contributing factor as well.
 
Weight gain/loss: Gained back 1lb since I've been eating a bit better than last week, bringing the new total to 1lb down from initial weight.
 
Food aversions/cravings: I've been able to eat some sweets again! Not that they're healthy or anything, but they taste really damn good right now. Still on a major carb kick, and frozen fruit bars have become a new staple as well.
 
The baby belly: I have a cone. I can't yet call it a bump because it's so pointy! The bloating above my navel has finally receded, and left me with this pointy, hard, little protrusion below my navel. I'm definitely sold on maternity pants, and have zero plans to try to squeeze into anything else at this point.
 
Movement: I can't feel baby yet, but lots of movement visible on the ultrasound.
 
What is freaking me out: Thankfully, nothing much this week!
 
What I'm totally loving: I still love seeing that sweet baby grow each week. My ultrasounds are still internal, so even though the baby is bigger, the angle of the ultrasound doesn't make it look very baby-like.
 
What I'm looking forward to: I get to have my first OB appointment next week! Then the following day I have what will possibly be my last weekly ultrasound with my fertility center. If it's the last, I'll officially "graduate" to my OB.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment