Saturday, March 21, 2015

15 Weeks

 
How far along: 15 weeks - EDD 09/10/15
 
How big is baby: The size of a navel orange - Baby is squirming and even hiccuping in there. She's making lots of progress, and her joints and limbs can all move now.
 
What are we having: A sweet baby girl
 
Symptoms this week: Is bronchitis a symptom? Because I have it... and it's horrible. It was going around the office and I was one of the lucky ones to catch it. Unfortunately, all I can take is Tylenol and Mucinex, and I've missed two days of work. I'm miserable.
 
Weight gain/loss: I was still at my starting weight, but I lost 2lbs again thanks to this plague.
 
Food aversions/cravings: Right now I have zero appetite because I'm sick, so neither.
 
The baby belly: I think my belly looks mostly the same as last week. I think it popped early, but I bet it says pretty much the same for a few weeks before it grows again.
 
Movement: Still nothing definitive yet. I swore I felt some flutters at work one day, but everything is so fleeting that it's almost like it didn't happen.
 
What is freaking me out: Having an illness while pregnant. I don't like having to take medicine everyday, even pregnancy safe ones. I'm also hoping I don't spike a fever over 100.4 because then we'll have a problem. I feel like every time I cough I'm shaking her up in there.
 
What I'm totally loving: Right now, not much. I hate being such a downer, but the bronchitis is making me feel so awful and tired that I can't think about much else.
 
What I'm looking forward to: Feeling better!! ...And my OB appointment next week. I won't be getting an ultrasound, but I know I'll at least get to hear baby on the Doppler. Hopefully I'll be back to 100% by then.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment