Saturday, April 25, 2015

20 Weeks

 
How far along: 20 weeks - EDD 09/10/15
 
How big is baby: The size of a banana - She has working taste buds now, and is gulping down several ounces of amniotic fluid each day. At 20 weeks she is halfway done developing, and has another 20 weeks to go.
 
What are we having: A sweet baby girl
 
Symptoms this week: Hunger! I feel like a bottomless pit. I don't know if baby girl is having a growth spurt or what, but I feel like I'm eating non-stop.
 
Weight gain/loss: Up 2 lbs... I'm assuming it's thanks to my constant hunger. Haha. This puts me at a total gain of 5 lbs.
 
Food aversions/cravings: Everything. Just give me food.
 
The baby belly: I still feel like I'm getting a torpedo belly that just sticks out in front of me. I am ALL belly.
 
Movement: I am feeling her much more consistently now. Movement is more defined and it seems like she's on a schedule.
 
What is freaking me out: Our anatomy scan is next week, and I still live with the fear that she's going to turn out to be a boy! Not that there is anything wrong with having a boy, but I've grown to identify her as a baby girl.
 
What I'm totally loving: Being able to get things done. We've been working hard on organizing the house, throwing out clutter, and working on the nursery. I have to take my time with certain things, but I like feeling productive.
 
What I'm looking forward to: Seeing baby girl at our anatomy scan next week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment