Saturday, July 4, 2015

30 Weeks

 
How far along: 30 weeks - EDD 09/10/15
 
How big is baby: The size of a cucumber - Her skin is getting smoother, but her brain is getting wrinklier. She is even strong enough to grasp a finger now.
 
What are we having: A sweet baby girl
 
Symptoms this week: So much heartburn and reflux. It's making me absolutely miserable. No matter what I eat, or don't eat, it's there. I need to mention it to my OB because I can't handle this for another two weeks.
 
Weight gain/loss: Up 2 pounds this week... I think my growth spurt theory from last week was spot on. I'm now up a total of 15 pounds gained.
 
Food aversions/cravings: Is aversion to everything, a thing? I mean, that's not entirely true, but my reflux is making me hate eating.
 
The baby belly: Large and in charge! I'm still the most round in the lower part of my belly, which I find odd because she has plenty of room to stretch out and move up.
 
Movement: Baby girl is still hanging out on my right side, but she is definitely head down. She's been in that position since at least 20 weeks when we had our last ultrasound, so hopefully she doesn't flip around.
 
What is freaking me out: This reflux is taking its toll on me. I've also hit a wall in terms of energy. I'm slow, get tired easily, and my back hurts more frequently. It's tolerable now, but I'm afraid that it's just going to get worse.
 
What I'm totally loving: It's a love-hate thing, but my belly prompts so many conversations with people. I'm social, I'll talk to anyone, so it's kind of nice. However, everyone keeps asking if I'm having twins, or assumes I'm "ready to pop." I could live without that.
 
What I'm looking forward to: Talking to my OB and hopefully getting some relief from this reflux. That's really all I can focus on at this point.
 

1 comment:

  1. Sudah pernahkah Kamu berfikir jika satu situs poker online terpercaya mempunyai kelebihan? Nah di S1288Poker akan kami akan beri sedikit informasi tentang Keuntungan Dan Kelebihan (Baca Selengkapnya...)

    ReplyDelete