Saturday, July 18, 2015

32 Weeks

 
How far along: 32 weeks - EDD 09/10/15
 
How big is baby: The size of a squash - She is ready for her descent, and should be in a head-down position by now.
 
What are we having: A sweet baby girl
 
Symptoms this week: Oh hi, sciatic pain. I'm assuming this is going to be sticking around for the rest of my pregnancy.
 
Weight gain/loss: How did I gain 2 lbs this week?! I hope this isn't a new trend. I'm now up to a total of 18 lbs gained. I think a lot of the gain this week was due to the heat. It's been extra hot and humid, which is normal and not expected to end anytime soon, and I think it's finally affecting my weight.
 
Food aversions/cravings: Milk... And I'm not a milk drinker. At night though, I just can't help it. Cold milk is the best thing ever right now.
 
The baby belly: Baby is still high, so my belly is very... umm... dramatic looking. I'm definitely 100% belly.
 
Movement: So much movement! I can see limbs move across my belly, and can even feel (and sometimes see) the difference between her butt, torso, and head.
 
What is freaking me out: This baby is going to be here in less than 2 months. Holy crap! We have all of the baby stuff we need, but I still feel totally unprepared. I also had 20 minutes of real contractions at work this week, which just really made the realization set in that she is going to be here before we know it.
 
What I'm totally loving: The baby is going to be here in less than 2 months... I know, it's freaking me out, but I love it too. I can't wait to meet her and see what she looks like.
 
What I'm looking forward to: Honestly? Maternity leave. I'm getting increasingly uncomfortable sitting at work each week, which totally kills my concentration. I feel like I've slowed down physically and mentally, and work is starting to become exhausting. It's stressing me out, which it normally doesn't do, and I find myself really looking forward to not having to do it for a couple of months.
 

1 comment:

  1. Sudah pernahkah Kamu berfikir jika satu situs poker online terpercaya mempunyai kelebihan? Nah di S1288Poker akan kami akan beri sedikit informasi tentang Keuntungan Dan Kelebihan (Baca Selengkapnya...)

    ReplyDelete