Saturday, July 11, 2015

31 Weeks

 
How far along: 31 weeks - EDD 09/10/15
 
How big is baby: The size of a pineapple - She is going through major nerve and brain development. Her eyes are developing too, and her irises react to light.
 
What are we having: A sweet baby girl
 
Symptoms this week: I'm exhausted and I hate it. I'm hoping this is a passing phase because I hate feeling like a zombie at work.
 
Weight gain/loss: Up another pound for a total of 16 gained.
 
Food aversions/cravings: Mint chip ice cream. It is my favorite flavor normally, but it just tastes better right now. Plus it's nice and cool.
 
The baby belly: Well, it looks like baby heard me last week and has now moved up and centered off.
 
Movement: Movement is very dramatic now, thanks to her new position. I feel her on both sides, and all movements are extremely visible.
 
What is freaking me out: Nothing this week.
 
What I'm totally loving: My heartburn and reflux are gone!! My OB recommended Nexium, and it has been a godsend. We also finished the nursery! I'll have to write a whole separate post on that.
 
What I'm looking forward to: Seeing how much bigger this belly is going to get. People are acting like I'm huge already, so I can't even imagine what I'm going to look like in another month. Hopefully it's just my belly that's big, and I'm not going to birth a giant baby.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment