Saturday, July 25, 2015

33 Weeks

 
How far along: 33 weeks - EDD 09/10/15
 
How big is baby: The size of a durian - She is keeping her eyes open while awake, and her bones are hardening. She's also starting to coordinate breathing with sucking and swallowing.
 
What are we having: A sweet baby girl
 
Symptoms this week: Back pain, contractions, shortness of breath... I knew I had it too easy all throughout this pregnancy so far!
 
Weight gain/loss: Another 2 pound gain for a grand total of 20. I've noticed my weight is starting to fluctuate a lot. The maximum I see on the scale is a 20 pound total gain, so I'm sticking with that... could be less though.
 
Food aversions/cravings: Sweets are still my go to snack, and my milk craving seems to be hanging around. This is also another explanation for my weight gain. Haha
 
The baby belly: Baby is high and curled around on my right side, but head down. I look like I'm smuggling a large beach ball under my shirt, since the rest of me is pretty much the same as pre-pregnancy.
 
Movement: She moves more now than at any other point in my pregnancy. Knees, feet, arms, her butt... She's all over the place, and I often wonder when this whole "running out of room" thing is going to happen.
 
What is freaking me out: It's almost August. Each week seems to go by faster than the last. We're ready at home for baby girl to make her appearance, but at work it's a different story. Everyone has been out on vacation, so while I was ahead on things for a while, I'm now behind.
 
What I'm totally loving: Almost being at the point where if labor starts, it's not going to be an emergency or need to be stopped.
 
What I'm looking forward to: Meeting our baby girl. I find myself thinking about it a lot more frequently... What is she going to look like? How will labor go? Is nursing going to come easily? It's a lot to take in, but I'm really hoping my anxiety will go away as soon as I see her.
 

1 comment:

  1. Sudah pernahkah Kamu berfikir jika satu situs poker online terpercaya mempunyai kelebihan? Nah di S1288Poker akan kami akan beri sedikit informasi tentang Keuntungan Dan Kelebihan (Baca Selengkapnya...)

    ReplyDelete